sábado, 14 de julio de 2007

Opening a new GSM mobile phone shop center


Product : New Shop center has opened.
Part involved : Assistance to the entire sets of mobile phone of Telefonica of Peru (GSM 850Mhz).
Summary : A new point of Technical support opening for GSM mobile phones.
Scenario : The user of the mobile phone services need to discard problems from the same equipment and following the best quality of the call service.
Company : Chaquinet Telecomunicaciones SRL.
Reference date : Julio 2007.

My friend Freddy Fabian has opened a new point of sales and technical support for GSM mobile phone while at the same time is an authorized agent of the mobile carrier operator Telefonica of Peru on north of Lima city. I was invited by him during the opening party and from here I want to congratulate him for this important step into the business world.

I have attached a video previous to the opening party and my friend told me that later he will send me the information about the software used to execute drives test and the process to load that one into mobile phones (from here (GSM) to now the mobile phone is activated through engineer mode by software) and additionally tips that we need to use in order to improve using of mobile phone and detecting types of common failures found into differents brands of mobile phone, taking this way I will publish too the top ranking of this type of mobile phone race.

No hay comentarios: